What do I need for the yoga class?
You will need your own yoga mat, a device with a camera and microphone, a Zoom account and a good internet connection.
Optional: Props (e.g. yoga blocks, blanket, pillows etc.)
You are also welcome to put on your own yoga playlist or my Spotify yoga playlist (linked above and on Home page).
How do I book a live online class?
1. Select type of class or membership on the Home page, Online Class page or Memberships & Packages page.
2. Choose the date and time for the class. Note: You can only book up to 24h before the time slot.
3. Follow the steps on the checkout page to pay for your service.
What happens once I have booked?
1. You will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your booking.
2. You will receive an email reminder 24h before the class.
3. You will receive an email with the unique Zoom Meeting ID to access the class at the given time.
What happens during the class?
1. Find a space on your yoga mat where you won't be disturbed.
2. Please make sure to enter the Zoom meeting 5-10 minutes prior to the start time.
3. When the class starts, all microphones will be muted to limit any noises that might disrupt the class. Participants can unmute themselves at any point in time if absolutely necessary. Once microphones are muted Participants can choose to put on a yoga playlist.
5. At the end of the class participants will be unmuted.
What should I wear to the class?
Active wear. Something that is comfortable and that you can move and bend in. It is best to practice yoga barefoot, so that you don't slip on your mat.
What language are the classes held in?
All classes are held in English.
What if there are technical issues during my online class?
If you have booked a private yoga class and are experiencing technical difficulties, you can rearrange a new time for your online class free of charge.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS